WhatsApp is an excellent forum for your business. Whatsapp marketing is a kind of messenger marketing in which WhatsApp promotes a name. This medium helps brands in reaching a large audience, developing strong customer relationships, and increasing sales.
- Real-time customer discussion
You’ll be able to provide real-time consumer care over WhatsApp. WhatsApp provides several tools that you may utilize to help your consumers, including chat and audio or video conversations. Improves customer service and ensures that you can deliver direct and adjusted care to your customers.
May utilize WhatsApp for a lot more than just customer service. You may even use WhatsApp to take orders or offer special deals to your consumers.
- Make the most of WhatsApp’s features
WhatsApp has several features that you can take advantage of. The platform, for example, offers a status function that allows you to upload posts as statuses that expire after 24 hours. This is an excellent method to promote flash bargains or offers to your customers if you want to be less forceful with your marketing. You could, for example, invite people to snap a picture of the QR code on your story and present it to your store to increase a discount on their purchases.
You may also share your location with asking consumers in addition to the status feature. If someone asks where your store is, you can email them the address instantly over WhatsApp. The receiver will then be able to open it in Google Maps on their phone.
- Finally, WhatsApp includes a payments feature that allows you to send and receive money over APIs. When you initially utilize WhatsApp Payments, you’ll be prompted to set up your UPI, following which you’ll be able to receive money and provide refunds to your clients. However, this will only work if your consumers have already set up WhatsApp payments.
WhatsApp has released a corporate edition of their app. The business app contains all of the same functions as the regular one, plus a few extras:
- Profile: You can create a business profile for your company on the WhatsApp business app. You can include information like your email address, physical address, and a brief bio.
- Labels: You’ll also use labels to categorize the many ongoing discussions. To keep track of customer requests, you can use tags like “new customer” and “order received” to categorize specific chats. You can even make your labels if necessary.
- Quick answers: To save time, quick replies allow you to save and reuse messages that you send regularly.
- Away messages: You can set up away messages on WhatsApp and turn them on whenever you won’t react to messages. You only need to write a message informing your consumers when they expect a response, and you’re done.
- Set up a greeting message for your customers to see when they interact with you. You can use them to introduce your brand to your customers, as well as inform them of the services you offer and the hours you’ll be accessible to talk.
- Statistics: WhatsApp’s business application includes a few statistics. You’ll be able to see how many of your messages were sent, delivered, and opened, and read by your audience in this section.
SMS is a short message service. Marketing refers to how a brand communicates with customers through text messages, promotions, news, updates, and more.
Advantage of SMS Marketing
- Any marketing medium, texting has the highest rate of engagement
Almost all text messages are read right away after they are sent. SMS marketing is undervalued and misunderstood. But there’s a catch to everything good. Text message marketing that sends unwanted texts is neither ethical nor legal. A message will appear in their messaging inbox with only one tap. To opt-in and receive a welcome greeting, they press send on the pre-populated SMS message.
- It’s Observable
You may control your issue from your desktop using a texting platform. Find a solution that provides detailed statistics and allows you to track each conversion process step, beginning with the first delivery and opening.
- Immediate Delivery
In general, mobile marketing is quick. Your message is sent immediately after you press the send button. Within minutes, you may build up a campaign and receive hundreds of clicks.
- Expand a Personal Touch
When you send a text message from your mobile device, you have the chance to personalize the message informally.
Email Marketing is the act of sending promotional messages to many people known as email marketing. Its purpose is usually to produce sales or leads, and it may include advertising.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- Permission is required to send an email
It’s the same as being given the keys to their house when a customer gives you their email address. Rather than showing up uninvited, increasing approval to enter increases the possibilities of meeting and conversion.
- Provides you with direct admission to your target audience
You can converse with subscribers quickly based on their plans. Also, because individuals check their emails daily, your message is likely to be seen.
- Provides you with more control
You do not have your platform like most other marketing platforms. If the platform goes away, all of your hard work goes away with it.
It’s essential to assess the performance of a marketing effort, and automated email marketing makes it simple.
Email marketing issues can rise in size without taxing your resources or sacrificing quality.
Email marketing is still in use, and it varies from WhatsApp Business in terms of how quickly we can reach out to customers. Without a doubt, there are higher rates of openness with WhatsApp. Thus the trend for particular channels may be that another channel substitutes specific acts.
Can use Email and SMS in tandem to provide clients with a smooth experience. While email is the most excellent way to convey specific messages, many marketing messages are more useful when sent by SMS.